Jumat, 19 April 2013

Let's know me...



Hello,everybody..
Allow me to introduce myself. My complete name is Rima Rafiqoh. Please call me Ima. I was born in Sintang, June 13, 1993. I'm a student at UNTAN. Now, I’m nineteen years old. I live at Jl. Saigon Perum 4 blok 15 No 76 Tanjung raya2 Pontianak. You may step by one day because I’m happy if my friends come over and hang out together in my house and do such a great activity. My hobby is watching box office movie. I also like listening to music. I especially like classical and jazz music very much and I listen to music almost every morning, evening and night. Somai bandung is my favourite food. The taste is spicy. I like it a lot because I like all the food which is spicy because it makes me so hot. I am a friendly person, so I hope we can make a fancy friendship here. Well, that’s the end of my self introduction. Thank you.. 
Good day and have a nice day...^-^

1 komentar:

rimarafiqoh mengatakan...

Let's give me comment ...